Services for buyers
- Please note that there are no representation fees in Quebec, collaborating brokers are paid directly by the owner;
- As a potential buyer, a first meeting is needed in order to know and understand your expectations and specifications regarding the list of real estate for sale you’ll receive by e-mail in the comfort of your own home. Phone appointments are also available to be scheduled at your convenience if meeting us is difficult or if you live overseas. We own a very effective program for our international buyers; please ask your real estate broker who will be pleased to help you during the whole process;
- You will also have access to the database of Service inter-agences® Centris® exclusive to the members of the Chambre immobilière du Grand Montréal, which contains detailed information on all the properties for sale that are represented by a real estate broker in Quebec;
- All properties desired will be visited with your real estate broker who will gladly advise you and give you an objective opinion on each of them. They constitute precious advice that will narrow your list down and help you make the best possible choice.
- Take advantage of the expertise of your broker regarding the drafting and the nature of the eventual offer all the way until the signature of the deed of sale.
- A list of privileged and trustworthy partners will be provided to all buyers during the process until the transaction completion.
Are you only at the exploratory phase? Contact us right now to receive real estate alerts that will help you get accustomed to the market while learning about the luxury real estate opportunities to come as soon as they are made available.
HOME BUYER’S GUIDE
This home buyer’s guide provides a general overview of basic essentials you need to understand in order to navigate today’s real estate market. Contact us for a personalized and complimentary consultation to receive full-service support and real estate advice tailored to your needs.