About the Property
Unique condo where woodwork, bricks and contemporary blend perfectly. Located in the new Mile-Ex district, near Little Italy, a few steps from all the good addresses that this area offers.
This property will charm you with its layout. An open concept with high wooden ceilings, large windows, exposed materials and a clean and functional style. The wooden floor as well as the brick add the warm touch appreciated. A delightful mix of old and new, giving it the much sought-after industrial style.
Since 2016, the kitchen has been redone and functionally furnished: built-in oven, hob and range hood have been added. Addition of a lighting system and recessed lights. The walls of the bathroom and laundry room have been redone. A half wall has been added to preserve the privacy of the bedroom.
The building is a former furniture factory converted in 2007 into condos and is well managed. This condo is located in a peaceful part of this street.
This bustling neighbourhood attracts many architects and giants specialized in artificial intelligence. A sector that has reinvented itself, revitalized itself both in design and architecture. A unique blend of urbanity, art of living and diversity. You will appreciate the proximity of the Jean-Talon Market, the restaurants, the grocery stores and the shops of the surrounding streets.
The activities offered in this sector are numerous and sought after.
Possibility to rent an indoor parking space in the building (cost and availability to be confirmed).
- Jean-Talon Market, Fruiterie Milano, rue St-Hubert
- Jarry, Little Italy, Dante Parks, soon the Gorilla Park (2022)
- Neighbourhood Shops and Markets (Restaurants -- Bars -- Gym -- Workshops / Art Galleries)
- Many renowned restaurants (Restaurant Manitoba, Mile-Ex)
- Bike Path
- Jean-Talon metro station, De Castelnau, du Parc, train station Park and public transport
- Université de Montréal Campus and Public Health Pavilion
- Highways: boulevard Saint-Laurent, rue Jean-Talon, avenue du Parc, autoroute 40
NB. - Hot water included in condo fees.